Monday, July 14, 2014


World Cup 2014.
The greatest show on earth ended on Sunday, 13th of July with Germany as the new World champion in soccer. As they say the ball is round and in a game there is always a winner and a loser.  Congratulation Germany. You are definitely the best.
Before the soccer carnival started I favoured Brazil to win being the host certainly had many  advantageous but I was wrong. In the end the team with better preparation ( and a bit of luck) always win.
I manage to watch most of the matches due to convenient timing of fasting month. Of course being a retiree I have a flexible time. What amaze me is that as world nation we are able to participate in a game (or war) following a set of rule. If only mankind can apply this to other things that we do, the world will be peaceful planet.




No comments: