Friday, June 13, 2008

MEETING FORMER SCHOOL MATE.

Wan Hassan called me around 3pm and told me he was transiting at main terminal building waiting to go back to Kuala Terengganu.
Time to catch up with an old friend from Kuala Trengganu who I have not met for several years now. He looked just like before even after having seven children. We talked, mainly about our families what is our retirement plan.
I learned that he had written three books and one them had been published recently. The book is about town planning. He is getting few ringgit royalty for the book but what is more important to him is that he is able to contribute to the younger generation. His other book is on travel.
I am very proud of you Wan for achieving that. Lets hope we meet again soon.
Note: Wan Hassan was staying at Rumah Shahbandar, room 5 while I was staying in the house but in room 2.

No comments: