Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I was down with dengue fever since 27th July 08. I did not quite realise it at that time thinking it was just a normal fever. It started with my mrs when she was admitted to DE Medical centre on 23rd July08. I was very occupied with her illness and my daughter too had some form of virus infection. So I just went for the normal fever treatment, so was on MC for three days. After my mrs was discharged and my daughter became better I decided to go for blood test at DE Medical centre in Shah Alam. True enough I was diagnosed with dengue but fortunately the blood count had gone up and my condition was considered stable. I am still not feeling well and this is my first attempt at my blog.It was a terrible feeling when everything doesn't feel right. All the joint aches and that bitter feeling in the mouth. But I am feeling better now. He he God is testing me.

1 comment:

azahar said...

Thanks God you are ok. That is the problem with our medical doctors. They are not pro-active enough in diagnosing a disease. A patient having fever / cough for many days or even complaining of stomach cramp, will usually not investigated further.

My niece recently had a symptom like appendicitis. She was examined by a doctor and let go with just tummy ache mecinie. Later she was again brought to the hospital, now with clear sign of appendicitis. She had a ruptured appendix and full-blown peritonitis!

May be they should leran from us Vets. We take blood samples when our patients are sick! ha ha ha