Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ame and Intan at Fraser's Hill - 25th Jan 2009.
Clowning around at Fraser's Hill.
Happy Birthday to my Twin.
OMG you are already twenty eight years old. How fast times has flown. It seemed like yesterday when I received that phone call from University Hospital informing that they had to perform cesarean to bring you to this world. Those landmarks in your life flickering through my mind .. flashbacks .. kindergarten.. primary school.. secondary school.. college school.. University school.. he he driving school.. Deep in my heart you are still my little girl. I will always love you very much and accept you for what you are. I thank God for all the joy (he he and pain) you had given me. I pray for your safety and happiness and your futures. Happy birthday!!

2 comments:

mem-Besar said...

Salam!! anak-anak memang cepat jer besarnya .. pejam celik dah pandai berdikari .. but deep inside our heart they are still our baby ..

all the best to d birthday girls.

Mohd Shah Khalid said...

ha ha mama know best!Salam.
Mshah