Thursday, February 21, 2008


YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS.
Abundance opportunities for today's kids to try their hand at almost anythings including becoming a weekend businessman. Green Concept Studio provide this avenue by organizing Anime and Comic Fair at Berjaya Times Square this week end 23-24 Feb 2008. http://www.animecomicfair.com/
Using their own initiatives my daughters and her friends contacted the organiser and secured a table where they could conduct their business. They have been busy the last few days collecting and making products they want to sell on that day. I am amazed by the various items they have been making which include hand drawn comic and fridge door magnetic button. Apparently they learned the trade during 'Kemahiran Hidup' classes. Alas the present education system do make a small inroad here in preparing our kids for their future.
When I tried to help, I learned that my role have been reduced to providing transport or as a chaperon for the day. Well who knows one day they might become CEO on their own right. So much from their dad who have been a fix salary earner for the last 3 decades. I wish them all the best, have fun and get the experience.

No comments: