Saturday, September 06, 2008

Shopping for Hari Raya.
Preparation for the big day continues. You can see hive of activities at all the shopping complexes. I was at Ampang Park to day doing some shopping for my family members. Well, actually I was just the driver but my family insisted my role as a banker was more important to them. Tried to be purchasing analyst but my sense of colour matching was never good. Most of the time, when consulted I just nod my approval. I was more concerned in keeping everything within the budget. My bank is small so can be easily broken.
I like to see the joy in the shoppers face when bargaining for their item. I noticed those celebrating Hari Raya seemed to focus on purchasing dresses and assessories. Not like christmas time when people focus on getting presents for their close one.
As usual my family break fasted at Cosy Corner, our favourite restaurant. The place was full house and had to turn away many customers. The staff had a hard time trying to meet customers demand as they wanted to eat at the same time but with different menu. Additional tables were placed along the restaurant corridor to add capacity.

Tony Fernandes started his blog.


CEO of AirAsia Dato' Tony Fernandes started his blog http://tonyfernandesblog.com/ on 31st. Aug 2008. More CEOs should follow his foot step to enable direct interaction with the customers. Aviation ftratenities are looking forward for future postings by Tony. I just hope he will manage to cope with public responses as his blog defenitely going to be a big hit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visited Dato' Tony's blog and it was quite educative. Thanks for letting your readers know about it.